The process of getting a court to enter an original child support order is called establishment. Alabama courts use statewide guidelines to make fair and consistent support orders. Once an order is in place, it can be changed under certain circumstances. This process is called modification. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for one parent to fall behind in their child support payments or fail to even begin making the payments. If you have a child support order and the other parent is not making the court ordered payments, you need to begin the process of enforcement. Whether you need help with establishment, modification or enforcement, we can assist you.

If you need assistance with a child support situation, please contact us today to schedule an appointment for a free consultation.

Read More

Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation

Quality Legal Work With A Personalized Touch